Sunday, December 16, 2012

Response on The Daily Love: http://thedailylove.com/you-were-born-to-stand-out-the-time-is-now/

http://thedailylove.com/you-were-born-to-stand-out-the-time-is-now/

Mastin, I hear you. What I have allowed to be difficult for me has been being confident and trusting that I will be provided for. Not meaning that in a sense of entitlement, but just a sense of universal providence: That Life will flourish for me and for all, even as I pursue a consciousness that at times reveals to me that changes in my present life situation must unfold, bringing me into the unknown.

I am trying to be bold. Recently, I have come to the realization that being bold to seize my destiny is not only a recommendation, but an inevitability that I'm enthusiastic about! I'm accepting that I'm already being moved along and there are two ways to proceed: being carried down (not a bad way to do it), or to enjoy the journey - infusing everything I do, even what appears to be mistakes, with the power of life itself, with my enthusiasm and joy. Thanks for the push for boldness. It's time to not worry about how to be a light, but to just be what we already are as light. It's time to accept the beautiful brilliance arising from within, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment