Saturday, March 9, 2013

A prayer for light to enter into my doings.

Dear Universe, keep me in the light. Let light, love, and grace enter into every situation, along with wisdom that gives all doings an ease. Unblock me, and clear my mind of worry.

I know that at times, I've blocked that light.

Undo those past errors by letting the potential for great and tremendous goodness to rise in my life beginning now, let no past nor future feel stronger than the strength of this moment and its capacity to be changed by my heart and soul, and by everyone whose hearts are open and minds are willing to be cleared of grievance.

Give me new beginnings every second the hand on the clock advances forward. Thank you for always providing for me.

1 comment:

  1. WWS, Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful prayer for light. The line that spoke to me most was the stand-alone--"I know that at times, I've blocked that light." How true for all of us. Thanks for the reminder of how important it is for us to become "unblocked", as you aptly put it.

    ReplyDelete