Monday, March 11, 2013

Water crystals and Masaru Emoto - a lovely notion.

Who knows, right? Still a lovely notion. I'm just going to make the decision to believe.

I know in my own life, in my body, I am highly responsive to energy.

Not that I don't also shape energy myself - I know that I do - I know I'm equally accountable to shaping the entire situation of things as much as everyone else.

I guess what I mean is, I know that what we think and feel has a powerful effect on whatever happens, not just immediately around us, but everywhere else as well.

Let's all take a moment today to give our entire focus to an inspiring concept or even a word that we will bask in until we get that little twinge of belief starting to form, then let's take the next week to look at our lives and see that concept or word coming through!

OFFICE MASARU EMOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment