Friday, March 8, 2013

But what if we are energy sensitive?

"The great spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti was once asked the key to his happiness, to which he said, 'I don’t mind how it goes.' "

I am trying to get there! What I think doesn't always get mentioned is how to be anchored in the true Love of the world when some of us are highly empathic or energy sensitive and get swept away by the dramas of others! I know the response would be: be centered in the same inner strength and serenity that would benefit us all, but, what if someone's pain and confusion is not "outside" to us, but for some of us has a direct umbilical cord to our soul? How do I not get swept away by the emotions around me when I can feel it as palpably as electrically-charged nausea that I somehow feel invested to play a part in probing or catheterizing?

Transcend your circumstances with a daily spiritual practice! by Mastin Kipp for The Daily Love

No comments:

Post a Comment